joi, 3 februarie 2011

ALPHA CENTAURI


And if it hurts 
I say:
Beyond those three stars 
my pain is dust.
For I know...
I am just the end of my pain.


Do you remember the spring?
That green burst out your lazy eye 
And flashed me.
So funny to believe in green eyelashes
Covering that light...
They call it summer.

 Do you think the summer is yellow?
It's like warm illusion of the red pocket
You put your hand into
And grab:
First you grab the sun,
Then you think of  a sweet smell
Around your fingers.
Tiny little gap of joy inside your heart...
When your planet fits your hand,
When your hand fits your pocket,
When your pocket fits your summer.


By any chance...
Have you seen my ancient  fall?
You know... 
Those leaves that covered your chest,
When the stars had no trees to hang on,
When the beauty had no shoes to walk with,
When the planet became purple,
Before the oblivion.
So cold and so bleak that smile...
You put between my lips 
And said:


Do you remember my winter birth?
Those two stars that came along 
By nature...
The flippancy of my Gods 
Made me believe 
In love.
So premature reduction of my eyelash,
A rapscallion iris painted in blue.
So...
My Alpha apple-star broke in two:
One star I gave to my angel,
And the other to his enemy
Who made my eye rain.
Those tears forgot my brolly...
So wet slippery eye fell
Into your hands.
No umbrella fit my pocket,
When I put you in there.



Un comentariu:

  1. and a third one hidden, fulfilling the destiny of 3. a strange yet so natural movement towards freedom, building wings from the gravitational waves of their celestial dance.

    your dreams cannot fit inside the 3 star system, they go to infinity!

    RăspundețiȘtergere